For when things change...

While our goal is to assist you in your initial action in developing agreement or obtaining a ruling that will stand the test of time, sometimes change is inevitable. When a change of circumstances occurs, we are able to assist you in petitioning the court to obtain a modification in your alimony, child support or timesharing and custody arrangement. Alternatively, if your former spouse or co-parent is seeking modification, we are able to defend and represent your interests in the modification action. 

Just as in our initial actions, we will tailor our strategy to first seek out resolution through mediation as required by the court. If we are unable to obtain a fair resolution without court intervention, we will take the necessary steps to seek temporary and permanent relief.

If you are considering a modification or are in need of representation to defend a modification action, please call our office to schedule a consultation.